Harley-Davidson Motorcycles is the iconic American motorcycle manufacturer. Founded out of a small shed in 1903 by William S. Harley and brothers Arthur and Walter Davidson in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The Motor Company produces traditional cruiser motorcycles utilizing air-cooled 45-degree V-Twin engines. Popular models include the Sportster, Road King, Electra Glide, Dyna Glide and Softail. Harley-Davidson also produces a liquid-cooled Twin with its V-Rod lineup.
Featured Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Stories
Our 2004 Sportster XL1200C project bike gets new Harley Slotted 6-Spoke Wheels and fresh Metzeler ME888 Marathon Ultra rubber.
The stock headlight on our Sportster project bike was dim and dull after 11 years of service so we upgraded with a Harley Daymaker 5.75 in. LED Headlamp.
Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Videos
- Harley-Davidson Extends Offer Of Free Riding Academy Training for Military
- Marilyn Stemp Authors New Book on Harley-Davidson CVO Motorcycles
- Net Income and Consolidated Revenue Down in Harley 4Q 2015 Financial Report
- Harley Unveils New Low Rider S and CVO Pro Street Breakout at X Games Aspen
- C&S Custom Offers Lightweight Swingarms for Harley-Davidson Dynas
- 2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster Suspension Update Tested
- 2016 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra First Ride Review
- 2015 Harley-Davidson Freewheeler First Ride
- 2015 Harley Sportster 1200C vs Indian Scout
- 2015 Harley-Davidson Road Glide First Ride
- Harley-Davidson LiveWire First Ride
- 2015 Harley Street 750 Second Ride Review