Kawasaki Heavy Industries produces motorcycles and ATVs for all applications. The Ninja sportbike lineup includes the ZX-14, ZX-10R and ZX-6R – not to mention the firm’s top-seller, the little Ninja 250R. Street bikes include the Versys and ER-6N. Kawasaki produces numerous dirt bikes, including the KX450F and KX250F motocross mounts and KLX enduros, as well as the popular KLX650. Kawasaki’s quad production includes the KFX sport ATVs and the Teryx UTV side-by-side.
Featured Kawasaki Motorcycle Stories
Kawasaki’s Ninja 1000 ABS gets a direct rival in 2016 from Suzuki and its new GSX-S1000F. Though similar in design, some time on the road reveals notable differences between the two street-friendly liter bikes.
It’s a battle between non-traditional, mid-sized cruisers in this Parallel Twin-powered 2015 Honda CTX700N vs Kawasaki Vulcan S comparison review.
Contributing editor Courtney Olive takes his Kawasaki Ninja 300 Project bike on the road for a five-day, 1850 mile ride through Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
Kawasaki Motorcycle Videos
- Kawasaki Releases 2016 Monster Energy Kawasak Team Green Lineup
- 2016 Kawasaki H2 & H2R Available as Special Orders
- Throwback Thursday: 2012 Superbike Smackdown IX Track Shootout
- Kawasaki Commemorates 50th Anniversary with New North American Headquarters
- Corbin Intros Canyon Dual Sport Saddle for 2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000
MotoUSA’s 2016 250 Motocross Shootout features six machines from six different manufacturers all vying for supremacy in the 250 MX class.