Kawasaki Heavy Industries produces motorcycles and ATVs for all applications. The Ninja sportbike lineup includes the ZX-14, ZX-10R and ZX-6R – not to mention the firm’s top-seller, the little Ninja 250R. Street bikes include the Versys and ER-6N. Kawasaki produces numerous dirt bikes, including the KX450F and KX250F motocross mounts and KLX enduros, as well as the popular KLX650. Kawasaki’s quad production includes the KFX sport ATVs and the Teryx UTV side-by-side.
Featured Kawasaki Motorcycle Stories
MotoUSA contributing editor Courtney Olive charts the second phase of his Kawasaki Ninja 300 Project, with engine and exhaust upgrades aimed at a little more power.
MotoUSA contributing editor Courtney Olive sets to upgrading a Kawasaki Ninja 300, addressing braking, tires and gearing in this first project installment.
Kawasaki Motorcycle Videos
- Kawasaki Releases 2016 Monster Energy Kawasak Team Green Lineup
- 2016 Kawasaki H2 & H2R Available as Special Orders
- Throwback Thursday: 2012 Superbike Smackdown IX Track Shootout
- Kawasaki Commemorates 50th Anniversary with New North American Headquarters
- Corbin Intros Canyon Dual Sport Saddle for 2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000
After battling at the racetrack, Superbike Smackdown X moves to the street to see how the same six Superbikes perform on the open road.