Featured Kawasaki Cruisers News
MotoUSA sends its Cruiser Editor to Coach Can’s class to see if you can indeed teach old dogs new tricks. Find out if this old adage is true in our Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks: Superbike-Coach Cornering School 1 review.
It’s a battle between non-traditional, mid-sized cruisers in this Parallel Twin-powered 2015 Honda CTX700N vs Kawasaki Vulcan S comparison review.
Kawasaki has issued a recall for 11,836 Vulcan 1700 Voyager and Vulcan 1700 Vaquero models due to ignition wires rubbing against the bottom of the fuel tank might chafe and short.
AMA Pro Flat Track racer Bryan Smith has been on a tear, winning all three mile races this year to go with his X Games Gold. Is this the year he finally wins the elusive title of Grand National Champion?
- Kawasaki Recalls 11,836 Vulcan 1700 Voyager and Vaquero Models
- Magic Miler- AMA Pro Flat Track Bryan Smith Interview
- Mustang Touring Seat for Kawasaki Vaquero
- Cobra Tour Trunk Rack for Kawasaki Voyager
- Low and Mean Offers Vulcan 900 Accessories
- Aeromach Offers Cruisin’ Pegs for Kawasakis
- Kawasaki Recalling 2009-2010 Vulcan Cruisers
The 2014 Vulcan Voyager 1700 ABS brings a punchy 52-degree V-Twin, K-ACT II integrated brakes with ABS, Kawasaki's Air Management System and more to our V-Twin tourer comparison. Find out how it stacks up.