Featured Kawasaki Sportbikes News
Kawasaki announced its supercharged superbikes will be back next year, the 2016 Kawasaki H2 & H2R available as limited production, special order motorcycles.
In the spirit of #ThrowbackThursday, MotoUSA presents a combined, full-length installment of MotoUSA’s 2012 Superbike Smackdown IX Shootout, at the racetrack, featuring the Aprilia RSV4, BMW S1000RR, Ducati 1199 Panigale, Honda CBR1000RR, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, KTM RC8R, MV Agusta F4R, Suzuki GSX-R1000, and Yamaha R1. Nine superbikes, one winner.
With a $4000 bolt-on performance kit it developed, the Brock’s Performance Kawasaki Ninja H2 was able to best the mile record set by the Ninja H2R.
MotoUSA contributing editor Courtney Olive charts the second phase of his Kawasaki Ninja 300 Project, with engine and exhaust upgrades aimed at a little more power.
- 2016 Kawasaki H2 & H2R Available as Special Orders
- Throwback Thursday: 2012 Superbike Smackdown IX Track Shootout
- Brock’s Performance Ninja H2 Breaks H2R Speed Record
- 2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R First Look
- Kawasaki to Upgrade Ninja ZX-10R in 2016
- Second Ordering Period for Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 Videos Hint at Tech Details
Kawasaki emphasizes ‘sport’ in the sport-touring equation with its Ninja 1000 ABS ($13,268.75, as tested). Equipped with a powerful liter-class Inline Four engine with adjustable power modes and traction control, it’s obvious the Ninja boasts the most muscle in this showdown.