Featured Kawasaki Sportbikes News
Contributing editor Courtney Olive takes his Kawasaki Ninja 300 Project bike on the road for a five-day, 1850 mile ride through Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
Kawasaki announced its supercharged superbikes will be back next year, the 2016 Kawasaki H2 & H2R available as limited production, special order motorcycles.
In the spirit of #ThrowbackThursday, MotoUSA presents a combined, full-length installment of MotoUSA’s 2012 Superbike Smackdown IX Shootout, at the racetrack, featuring the Aprilia RSV4, BMW S1000RR, Ducati 1199 Panigale, Honda CBR1000RR, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, KTM RC8R, MV Agusta F4R, Suzuki GSX-R1000, and Yamaha R1. Nine superbikes, one winner.
With a $4000 bolt-on performance kit it developed, the Brock’s Performance Kawasaki Ninja H2 was able to best the mile record set by the Ninja H2R.
- 2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R First Ride Review
- 2016 Kawasaki H2 & H2R Available as Special Orders
- Throwback Thursday: 2012 Superbike Smackdown IX Track Shootout
- Brock’s Performance Ninja H2 Breaks H2R Speed Record
- 2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R First Look
- Kawasaki to Upgrade Ninja ZX-10R in 2016
- Second Ordering Period for Kawasaki Ninja H2
Kawasaki emphasizes ‘sport’ in the sport-touring equation with its Ninja 1000 ABS ($13,268.75, as tested). Equipped with a powerful liter-class Inline Four engine with adjustable power modes and traction control, it’s obvious the Ninja boasts the most muscle in this showdown.