KTM identifies primarily as a dirt bike maker in the US market, with the Austrian marque producing a large product lineup of off-road motorcycles, like the SX and XC models. Street bikes models include the 690 supermoto and the high-performance naked Super Duke. KTM took street performance to the extreme with its new Twin-powered RC8 superbike. The RC8’s Twin also powers KTM’s high-performance machines like the 1190/1290 Adventure models and the 1290 Super Duke.
Featured KTM Motorcycle Stories
The new 2016 KTM 450 SX-F Factory Edition and 250 SX-F Factory Edition use the WP AER 48 air fork, which is 3 pounds lighter than the WP 4CS fork. The Factory Editions are no doubt a sneak peak into what the 2017 KTM SX-F models will feature.
KTM Motorcycle Videos
- 2015 Streetfighter Shootout VIII: Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR | KTM 1290 Super Duke R | Suzuki GSX-S1000
- First Ride 2016 KTM 250 SX-F, 350 SX-F & 450 SX-F
- 2016 KTM 125 SX & 150 SX Two-Stroke First Ride
- 2015 Entry-Level Sportbike Shootout
- 2015 KTM 1290 Super Duke R Track Ride
- 2015 KTM 390 Duke First Ride
- 2015 KTM 250 SX-F Factory Edition First Ride
MotoUSA’s 2016 250 Motocross Shootout features six machines from six different manufacturers all vying for supremacy in the 250 MX class.