The 10th Annual Brittney Ride for St. Jude Children’s Hospital was a record-breaking event with almost $70,000 raised for the cause.
- This doo-rag with Brittney's picture on it was just one of the thoughtful gifts friends of Dayle Mallory-Bell made for her.
- Having a good time and cuttin' loose at the 2013 Brittney Ride.
- A crowd of approximately 350 riders showed up in support of the 10th annual Brittney Ride for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Motorcycle USA's Bryan Harley draws a card during the 2013 Brittney Ride Poker Run. Harley ended with a hand full of nothing.
- Douglas Singer of Harrisburg, Oregon, (right) stands with Dayle after winning 'Best Hand' of the poker run held during the 2013 Brittney Ride.
- Seven Feathers Casino and Resort were once again the gracious hosts for the annual Brittney Ride fundraiser.
- Trophies were awarded to the best hands of the poker run but the big winners were the kids of St. Jude as the 2013 Brittney Ride raised almost $70,000.
- There were fall colors aplenty in Oregon's Umpqua Valley during the 10th annual Brittney Ride.
- Charlie and Holly Rucker of Medford, OR., have been to every Brittney Ride since it started up in 2004.
- Dayle Mallory-Bell clutches the guitar signed by Kid Rock while 'Only God Knows Why' plays over the loud speakers.
- Guitars signed by recording artists brought in several thousands of dollars during the Brittney Ride's live auction.
- Thunder Struck Customs Mark Daley presents Dayle Mallory-Bell with a custom guitar they made for the 10th anniversary Brittney Ride for St. Jude's.
- Thunder Struck's Mark Daley shows off the custom guitar they made and the incredible picture of Brittney painted on the back.