Photos of the 2001 Honda CBR 929RR. 2001 Honda CBR 929RR.
- 2001 Honda CBR 929RR
- The 929RR taken in isolation would be a very satisfying sports bike. It has loads of power, more than ever before, and top notch handling.
- The CBR929RR's twin-spar extruded aluminum frame features a pivotless swingarm, providing an exceptionally light design at 380lbs.
- The rigidity of the swingarm-to-engine mounting provides unmatched rider control.
- The snaky titanium exhaust featuring the unique Honda Titanium Exhaust Valve (HTEV), will undoubtedly be one of the first pieces of stock equipment to be removed. That is too bad because it is a beautiful piece of work.
- I have to sound off about the reserve fuel capacity though. On one ride out on the 929 I noticed the fuel warning light while pretty deep in the countryside, I was some way from the nearest filling station when I found myself out of fuel. Never a good thing.
- Take a closer look at the innovative pivotless chassis. Honda continues to use their proven Pro-Link suspension out back.
- The 929RR will be offered in two color combos, pearl red/black or pearl yellow/black.