2004 Baja 1000
- 268X - Peter Hardy never even made the finish line.
- Jeff Matthews gets some fuel at the Baja Pits during the day - he would not reach the finish line.
- 400x - Jim O'Neal and his team won the Class 40 - Pro.
- Earl Roberts' team did not reach the finish line.
- 100X team led by Joe Desrosiers won the Class 21 - Pro with a time of 23:25:00 and an avergae speed of 43mph on their WR250F.
- Jorge Lizarraga's team finished 16th in the Sportsman class.
- The Gerardo Rojas led team won Class 30 - Pro with a time of 17:35:23 and a 57mph average speed.
- Paul Hamann's team never made to the finish line.
- Bob Fallers and the 404x Team finished 6th in Class 40 - Pro with a time of 24:08:48.
- Jimmy Lewis and the Dirt Rider crew rode the BMW R1200GS to an incredible 3rd place finish in the Class 30 - Pro with a time of 25:06:42 and a 41mph average speed.
- Eventual Class 25 - Pro ATV winner Ruben Martin helped his Bombardier Team to a time of 19:52:23 with a 51mph average speed...very impressive.
- 501 Team of Gene Dempsey finished 2nd in Class 50 Pro. 253x Team of Christopher Jones finished 18th in Sportsman.
- Nick Nelson takes the SoCal Fab TRX to the first pit of 2004 Baja 1000.