In the battle for 85cc two-stroke supremacy, Honda offers up the CR85R Expert. According to our group of 85cc riders, it looks as though this fight might be over before it even begins. Check out what our test riders thought about this bike in our 2004 Honda CR85R Expert First Ride.
- 2004 Honda CR85R Expert
- Wheelie inducing power is only a twist of the wrist away.
- Getting in and out of corners is a breeze.
- See loved the power of the CR85R.
- See approaches the face of a double.
- William See won the 85cc Oregon State Championship.
- Martin flows through the whoops.
- Ian Martin on the CR85R.
- With a few modifications, the CR85R is race ready.
- Stock suspension setting were a little soft for te 115-pound Watson.
- Throttle response was spot on.
- Watson digs in around a high-speed berm.
- The suspension performed admirably throughout the test.
- Mason Watson flogs the CR85R.
- Our test crew loved the top end of the CR85R
- Record airs out the CR85R Expert
- The CR85R's big wheels provide better handling and landing capabilities.
- James Record tests the CR85R suspension.