Every year for the past ten years the Sturgis on the River Rally, held in Davenport Iowa, takes place over the Father’s Day weekend in June. Check out the full report in 2004 Sturgis on the River Rally.
- There were good looking bikes everywhere.
- Bard, Carl and Hawkeye take a photo op in Bellevue.
- Bard with his hot new Stage III Ultra – big horsepower and he ain’t afraid to use it.
- When Bard talks, the Top Cats listen.
- Top Cat Becky says her ride is pretty sweet as well.
- Everyone was eager to dive into Big Muddys for some grub.
- Always good parking spots available for bikers at Big Muddy's.
- Carl and Terri hart keep the cleanest bike east of the Mississippi.
- Duck City Bistro hosts Charles and Melissa with the most important guy in the building, son, Chef Jeremy.
- Look, here's another sweet ride.
- Promoters Glen and CJ came to the motel to welcome Hawkeye and the Top Cats.
- Check out the bridge spanning the Mississippi at Burlington.
- It’s easier to find a parking space here than in Sturgis, South Dakota.
- The Radisson hotel overlooks the riverboat casino and LeClaire Park.
- The Little Sturgis Rally on the River is a great time for all.
- Beautiful Riverfront Park in Bellvue, Iowa.
- Saturday's feast featured great food, great spirits, great service, and a festive atmosphere.
- The crashed rider should be happy to buy Tail Gunner Joe Rabanus a beer if they meet again.