Photos of the 2005 Harley-Davidson Street Rod. 2005 Harley-Davidson Street Rod.
- 2005 Harley-Davidson Street Rod - Wallpaper
- Pick the twisties, fastest roads you can find, the Street Rod will happily take you where you want to go.
- Lucky journalists got to partake in San Diego's Fat Tuesday party while at the introduction.
- The Omni hotel provided the backdrop for this lineup of Street Rods.
- H-D offers the Street Rod is five different colors.
- The Vivid Black with the black frame is the most striking color of those offered.
- H-D coaxed five more ponies out of the Revolution Twin thanks to fuel remapping and a new set of pipes.
- It takes a little bit of muscle to get the Street Rod leaned over, but once it's there, it is planted.
- If Korf's face shield weren't tinted, you would see a grin from ear to ear.
- Go ahead, crawl around the seat and get in a sporting position.
- The Street Rod offers up 40 degrees of lean angle before the pegs touch down.
- Kudos to H-D for producing a functional instrument cluster that looks good.
- The Street Rod looks good against just about any back drop.
- One of the big visual differences is the addition of the 10-spoke wheels in the front and rear.
- Visually, the Street Rod share quite a bit with its cruising cousin, but that's where the similarities end.
- The Street Rod will hit showroom floors with an MSRP of $16,495
- Vivid Black is the only color that is offered with the blacked out frame.