If you’re looking for a unique way to see the interior of Kauai, add a little internal combustion to your trip with Kauai ATV Tours. Read the full story in our 2005 Kauai ATV Tours Report.
- Korf was less serious about his puddle adventure.
- The group stops to view one of the locations where Jurrasic Park was filmed.
- The deli lunch was a super way to recharge the energy reservoirs before embarking on the second half of the tour.
- Beauty is everywhere on Kauai.
- The OHV vehicles offer two-up opportunities for those that want to enjoy the trip together.
- The Old Koloa Sugar Mill
- A tunnel that was created to join one side of the plantation to the other.
- Mud bog action on the sugar mill grounds.
- Just one of the scenic waterfalls the tour stops at.
- Big Korf and little Korf celebrate the Hawaiian spirit.
- This couple opted to ride in the mud bug vehicle during our tour around the Sugar Plantation.
- Korf and his pop pose for a picture in front of the destination waterfall.
- On the tour we stopped in front of these bunkers which go back 1 mile into the mountain side.
- Korf's dad, Bob, plows through one of many puddles during the tour.