2005 Michael Jordan Motorsports – Check out the action in this MotorcycleUSA.com photo essay
- Rapp looked so good that we had to put this wallpaper sized pic of him at Daytona.
- Don't be blue. The new Michael Jordan Motorsports paint job was revealed at Fontana and although it doesn't have that basketball-esque feeling it still looks pretty cool.
- Pridmore goes over some changes he thinks would help out their Superstock machine.
- The MJM Team riders had to share one essentially stock 2005 Suzuki GSX-R1000 during the Daytona test.
- Steve Rapp is looking to prove to everyone that he has what it takes to contend for a championship in Superstock.
- Montez Stewart looks good in Carolina Blue at the Daytona test.
- Our friend and former racing buddy from the Pacific Northwest, Sean Storment (right) is in charge of Pridmore's Superstock machine.
- At Fontana, things started to come together for Pridmore and the MJM Team.
- The service of Amar Bazazz has certainly had an effect on how fast the MJM riders have gotten up to speed.
- Is this guy hungry or what? Pridmore was impressive in his Superbike showdown but you can bet he will be back with an even better set-up for round two.
- The past two decades in the life of Michael Jordan are incorporated into the tribal design on the tank of each MJM Suzuki racebike.
- During practice at daytona, Montez Stewart injured his foot and was forced to watch from the pit wall the rest of the weekend.
- Jason Pridmore (43) battled with the Yamaha's of Hacking and Disalvo and claimed the first podium of the year for the MJM team.
- In the 15-lap Superbike final, Jason Pridmore battled to a 7th place finish behind six full factory supported riders.
- Steve Rapp didn't exactly turn the world upside down but his 8th place finish despite a crash in the Superstock final.