- 2005 Poggipolini NCR Millona
- Neale whoops it up at Pahrump aboard the Millona while some poor schlub on a ZX-6R tries in vain to keep him in sight.
- The Poggipolini NCR Millona will set you back $35K.
- John Murray poses beside his wonderful Poggipolini NCR Millona motorcycle.
- With the fat 195/65 KR108 Dunlop melding with the asphalt exiting corners, it becomes another fantastic place to gain ground on any unsuspecting victims.
- The Poggipolini Company manufactures parts for MotoGP, World Superbike and F1, so you know this bike has got the best of the best.