Track photos of the 2005 Suzuki GSX-R600. 2005 Supersport Shootout Track Test.
- The Gixxer got most of it's testing done at Thunderhill Raceway in Willows, CA.
- Suzuki offers a simple, yet very effective instrument cluster.
- We put the street spec tires on the Gixxer through their paces at the Infineon Raceway drag strip.
- The GSX-R600 goes unchanged for 2005, but it still remains competitive in the Supersport class.
- A smooth and precise transmission made 1/4-mile runs a breeze on the Gixxer.
- The GSX-R has a racing pedigree and looked right at home in the pits at Infineon Raceway.
- The GSX-R is the only bike that comes with a factory-installed steering stabilizer.