2005 Victory Vision 800 Concept
- Long and low with expansive bodywork, it's the bulbous nose that dominates this wild concept's appearance.
- Love it or hate it, you have to give Victory credit for putting themselves out there with a bold statement about motorcycle design that breaks a lot of molds.
- The Victory Vision 800 derives its power from the fuel-injected 760cc engine shared with parent company Polaris' Sportsman 800 ATV.
- The Vision is the brainchild of designer Tiger Bracy, who was set free in terms of stylistic restrictions from upper management.
- The Vision is eye-catching above all else. It's a melange of sportbike, cruiser and scooter.
- Victory's bold design, the Vision 800, is... Well, it's... Say, what is this thing anyway?
- Victory pulled the wraps off a unique look at a proposed idea for the future, fulfilling the company's tagline of "The New American Motorcycle."