Photo essay from 2006 Love Ride. Check out the full story in our 2006 Love Ride Report.
- For an extra $10 you could get preferred parking and ride to the front of the line.
- Thousands of people attended the early morning press conference in front of Glendale Harley-Davidson.
- The lot at Castaic Lake filled up very quickly even before the riders left from Glendale.
- The location known as Lake Castaic Recreation Area makes a wonderful destination for the ride.
- A view looking out from the stage and up the hill.
- The man behind it all Oliver Shokouh - thanking the crowd.
- Among the many personalities on hand were Love Ride Grand Marshall Jay Leno and Aerosmith's lead singer Steven Tyler.
- The Fryed Brothers got the crowd groovin' and ready for the headliner, the Black Crowes.
- Patriotism was evident everywhere. Here spectators check out some of the bikes from the Victor McLaglen Motorcorps.
- Harley-Davidson, along with a host of other players, brought out their big rigs with plenty of bikes and accessories for the crowd to check out.
- The warm sunshine brought out all kinds beauty!
- The fine folks at Chuy's Mesquite Broiler took charge to make sure the masses didn't leave hungry.
- 'Cold Beer anyone,' said the sweet young beer maiden.
- Chris Robinson and brother Rich, along with the other members of the Black Crowes, cranked out the tunes for 70 minutes before leaving the stage.
- A sweet one-off custom on display from Todd's Cycle.
- Time to saddle up and head home while there's still some daylight.
- Spectators lined the route from any vantage point they could to get a good view of the thousands of motorcycles as they passed by.