2007 Asia Open
- Bill O'Hara finished seventh even though he was forced to ride through the pain of a busted toe.
- Chuck Sun (left) shares a laugh with Boonlerd Boontang at the end of four days of racing. Chuck was fourth, only 46 seconds behind Boonlerd for the final podium spot.
- The author gets busy during Special Section 9.
- Cortney Smith was the fourth American to finish inside the top-10.
- Manoch Abdulkaree was on the gas all week.
- Manoch Abdulkaree came into this event with a six-year streak, but he was bested by Aussie Daniel Ralph.
- The 2007 Asia Open was held in Thailand.
- Apparently a stream of off-road motorcycles headed down the road is nothing worthy of special attention in Thailand.
- This is the kind of thing you'll find in Thailand. Notice the gas tank on Surasak Thosatham's contraption.
- Even the Asia Open has lovely ladies milling about.
- Travis Newbold races his CRF450 to a fifth-place finish despite a head-on collision.
- Two monkeys. Chuck Sun gets familiar with the local wildlife.