Photos of the 2007 Love Ride. Love Ride 24 and CA Bike Week Report.
- Like the Allman Brothers Band song Blue Sky, the beautiful Love Ride backdrop sure can brighten up a gray day. Here Gregg and the guys treat the crowd to some down home, ass-kickin’ Southern rock.
- Every year the Love Ride sees early morning risers packing the streets as far as the eye can see.
- Pro Mod racer Donnie Huffman warms-up his rear before a run, unfortunately for Donnie he was beaten in the semi finals by Greg Krenik.
- Harley-Davidson wrecking Crew rider young Jared Mees lets the enthusiast flat track crowd know what he thinks about being able to race in Pomona on the track where so many greats have raced before him.
- Prior to the start of Saturdays flat track racing all 117 riders lined-up along the front straight as the crowds in the grandstand to show their appreciation for the chance to watch some serious racing.
- Willie G. Davidson gets excited as he tells the crowd just how much he and the Motor Company think about the new location, racing, and related activities.
- Love ride founder Oliver Shokouh takes some time to express his gratitude to all participants, sponsors volunteers that made the first California Bike Week such a success.
- Victor McLaglen Motor Corps Stunt Team gives a whole new meaning to the term High Occupancy Vehicle!
- Not to be out done by guys his dad’s age, Jason Pullen shows the crowd how to ride backwards while smoking the tire and order a Hot Dog On A Stick!
- Harley-Davidson had a major presence at California Bike Week, bringing lots of toys for everyone to play with. Here riders get to check out some of the 2008 offerings.
- Gregg Allman belting out some serious vocally from his perch behind his trademark Hammond B3 organ.
- To the delight of the crowd, daredevils speed around the walls of the American Motor Drome on a variety of different motorcycles, and believe it or not a go-cart.