Pictures from Las Vegas Motor Speedway and the 7th Annual Femmoto event.
- Melody is a true road warrior, making the 872-mile trip to Vegas through a torrential storm in the saddle of her Suzuki Hayabusa.
- The Kawasaki tent was busy with riders anxious to check out the ZX6R and the ZX10.
- There were so many fantastic motorcycles to choose from, it was like Christmas in July for MotorcycleUSA's Melody DeKorte, who opted for the Ducati 848 for her first ride of the day.
- Melody rips off some laps on a Kawasaki.
- Just about all the major manufacturers were on hand, including Ducati and Triumph.
- So many motorcycles, so little time - what's a girl to do.
- A little wind didn't crimp the fun-factor or keep the Femmoto flag from waving proudly.
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway was a perfect setting for the seventh annual Femmoto event.
- Riders line up and await their turn to spin some laps on the Vegas track.
- Melody rides a 1300cc Hayabusa as her daily commuter, so tackling Aprilia's RSV4 sportbike was no big deal for her.
- Now here's a lady who knows a little something about going fast. Karen Stoffer is an NHRA drag racer for the Geico Motorcycle Racing team.