Photo of the 2008 CBR1000RR at Laguna Seca.2008 Honda CBR1000RR First Ride
- Honda's '07 CBR1000RR felt significantly larger than the all-new 2008 version.
- 2008 Honda CBR1000RR in Pearl Yellow/Black.
- Rear license plate tray can be easily removed for track days.
- Even on street tires, Repsol Honda's Nick Hayden still puts it down.
- The CBR1000RR radial-mount brakes are not only lighter but also more powerful.
- Instrument package is a gear-shift indicator away from perfection.
- Honda CBR1000RR is best served on race tires.
- At $11,599 the 2008 Honda CBR1000RR is a steal.
- Neil Hodgson is impressed with his new Superbike racing platform.
- Will the new CBR1000RR have what it takes to dethrown the might GSX-R1000 this year? We'll know in March.
- Ground clearance is plentiful on the new CBR1000RR.
- The new CBR1000RR is almost as nimble as a 600...Seriously.
- Feedback from the Showa suspension is phenomenal.
- The 2008 Honda CBR1000RR in AMA Superbike race trim.
- The design of the bodywork helps the CBR1000RR maneuver at speed.
- 2008 Honda CBR1000RR at home at the track or on the street.
- Power isn't something the new CBR1000RR is lacking.