2008 On Any Sunday Reunion
- What better way to celebrate an On Any Sunday reunion than with a screening of the landmark movie itself?
- The Mount Rushmore of On Any Sunday…from left, Malcolm Smith, Mert Lawwill, Jim Rice, J.N. Roberts, Bruce Brown, and David Aldana.
- Many pristine vintage bikes from the late 60s and early 70s were in abundance at the OAS Reunion.
- Honda displayed Darrell Schultz's 1982 500cc National MX Championship winning bike in the Motorcyclist Retro area.
- Keith Mashburn poses for a shot with his family and the Greeves he raced to victory in his early motocross days.
- They weren't in the movie - but legends all the same. Gary Jones and Brad Lackey were signing autographs for the fans in attendance.
- C'mon - this is the smile that got millions of people to get out and ride a motorcycle On Any Sunday. Good 'ol Malcolm...
- Bruce Brown tells about some of the 'behind the scenes' happenings with the making of On Any Sunday, and how Malcolm Smith & Mert Lawwill agreed to participate. None of them had any idea at the time what effect they would have on the sport of motorcycling.
- Remember the guy piloting the sidecar rig in the bunny suit at the Elsinore Grand Prix? This is him. He was there! Many of the 'bit players' were in attendance.
- How many legends can you name in this group?