It took a long time to get dialed in, but the wait was worthwhile after sampling the amazing motorcycles offered in MotoUSA’s 2008 450 Motocross Shootout. See how this bike did in the 2008 450 Motocross Shootout
- The RM-Z is super-easy to navigate through slick, dry corners thanks to the lack of surge and extreme rear-wheel hook-up.
- Suzuki came charging into 2008, albeit late, with a whole slew of new technology. Our test group loved this rendition of the big RM-Z more than any from years past.
- 2008 450 Motocross Shootout
- Everyone was anxious to get ahold of the new RM-Z450, and for good reason. The new Suzuki bristles with fancy technology and it isn't just for show.
- Suzuki did a great job of getting as wide a spread possible with its suspension settings. The only thing holding it back was a little refinement in the action.
- Styling on the new Suzook is sharp and angular as usual. Yellow bikes always look a little different than the other Japanese OEMs.
- All of our testers mentioned ease of movement and a skinny rider layout as some of the best features on the machine.
- 2008 Suzuki RM-Z450
- The ergonomic package suited most our riders very well and each notepad was rife with comments about how slender and narrow the chassis is.