- The RM-Z is super-easy to navigate through slick, dry corners thanks to the lack of surge and extreme rear-wheel hook-up.
- Suzuki came charging into 2008, albeit late, with a whole slew of new technology. Our test group loved this rendition of the big RM-Z more than any from years past.
- 2008 450 Motocross Shootout
- Everyone was anxious to get ahold of the new RM-Z450, and for good reason. The new Suzuki bristles with fancy technology and it isn't just for show.
- Suzuki did a great job of getting as wide a spread possible with its suspension settings. The only thing holding it back was a little refinement in the action.
- Styling on the new Suzook is sharp and angular as usual. Yellow bikes always look a little different than the other Japanese OEMs.
- All of our testers mentioned ease of movement and a skinny rider layout as some of the best features on the machine.
- 2008 Suzuki RM-Z450
- The ergonomic package suited most our riders very well and each notepad was rife with comments about how slender and narrow the chassis is.