- We didn't hesitate to jump on Thad DuVall's Am-Pro Yamaha WR250F. The GNCC rider took the bike to victory only minutes before this photo.
- Even though DuVall is only 5'6" it was comfortable for our tester to ride his machine while sitting or pounding through whoops.
- A set of YZ250F cams, FMF 4.1 exhaust, carb settings and airbox mods wake the motor up enough to make lifting the front end in sand much easier than on a stock bike.
- Where I work the sticks with weight, DuVall works them with speed, so his stiffer suspension setup still worked better than stock suspension for my heavier frame.
- WR models are proving their worth in racing.
- Even without his goggles, DuVall used the super-smooth Yamaha to win in Florida.
- Thad DuVall has put his Am-Pro Yamaha on the podium six times before the summer break.