2009 ATV WORCS Racing Image Gallery Courtesy of WORCs Racing and ATVriders.com.
- Kawasaki's/Haagsma Farms/Elka's Davi Haagsma finished 2nd in the Pro-Am. Haagsma at one point was the 4th Fastest O/A on the track while being the only Pro-Am rider to hit the lagoon jump to shed time for the race.
- Needless to say, the Snow Cone Shack was busy during the weekend...
- It's always a good time in Havasu.
- DATS Racing's Robbie Mitchell will be out until around August due to a fluke wreck in Utah on Thursday. Mitchell is an all around good guy in the pits at WORCS.
- DATS Racing held 'Kawasaki Days' again on Saturday. DAT'S Carmen Snow does a great job with the kids and games for the WORCS racers on Saturdays
- The gathering by the 'Lagoon Jump'. More on that later....
- Motowork's Jeremie Warnia finished 1st O/A on Sunday. Warnia rode a fantastic race and was extastic to get his first WORCS win. Warnia sits 2nd in points behind his co-pilot Frederick as the series heads to Honeylake for Round 4.
- At this point, Nelson probably wishes he was on the boat in the distance. Factory Yamaha's Dustin Nelson was pushing to the front when he broke halfway through. After a repaired chain, Nelson remounted to finish 22nd after sitting for more than 35 minutes off the course.
- East Coast and GNCC's regular Jarod McClure picked up the ATVRiders.com $100 Holeshot Award at the Havasu Round.
- WORCS put in a 70 ft. plus lagoon jump and Nelson had it dialed in.
- Motoworks/Can-AM/Dunlop's Dillon Zimmerman checked out to win his 3rd straight win of the season. Zimmerman leaves Havasu perfect in '09
- Josh Frederick rode to a highly impressive 2nd place finish. Around half-way Frederick set a blistering pace but just couldn't catch his teammate on the day. Josh was plain fast on the Crazy Horse track.
- MCR's Beau Baron finished 3rd for the second straight year in a row. Baron sits 3rd in points as we head north for the WORCS series.