- It takes some coaxing to get the belligerent Benelli into and out of turns, but once there it won't stray from its path.
- A thrilling ride, the TNT Cafe Racer won't lull you to sleep with such creature comforts as practical wind fairings.
- 'The claimed 129 hp feels far too impressive to castrate, even if the option is there.' - Janie
- If the name Cafe Racer wasn't emblazoned on the side of the Benelli we would probably refer to as a streetfighter.
- The Benelli TNT Café Racer invokes the rebellious spirit of the 1960s British counterculture that gave rise to the first stripped-down racing motorcycles that emphasised speed and handling over comfort, yet forgoes the utilitarian styling.