Check out the new Kawasaki Cruiser models for 2009.
- If you are looking for the ideal platform to spend the day on the road with a partner, Kawasakis new 2009 Vulcan® 1700 Classic LT is the motorcycle you seek. Building on the innovative Vulcan 1700 Classic, the LT adds just the right amount of accoutrements a large windshield, leather saddlebags and a backrest to make any solo or two up venture around town or on the highway blissful.
- Kawasakis new Vulcan® 1700 Classic cruiser employs the right amount of technology with a dose of old fashioned simplicity to allow the rider to focus on the experience and not the machine. Its lighter, more compact frame holds a new engine utilizing a high-tech electronic throttle valve. Transferring the healthy torque output to the road is a new six-speed transmission with overdrive and super strong carbon fiber drive belt.
- Kawasakis new Vulcan® 1700 Nomad is more than a touring edition of the innovative Vulcan 1700 Classic. With a large windshield, hard saddlebags, passenger floorboards, a luxury backrest and standard cruise control, the Nomad is designed for miles of adventure solo or two up.
- Designed for riders who set their sights beyond the horizon, Kawasakis new Vulcan® 1700 Voyager® offers everything needed for comfortable long-distance touring with or without a passenger. Kawasakis first full dress V Twin touring motorcycle, the new Voyager features a large frame-mounted front fairing and windshield, ample storage, a new 1700cc, long stroke, liquid cooled, V Twin engine and a compact, lightweight frame.
- 2009 Kawasaki Eliminator 125
- 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic
- 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom
- 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000
- 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Classic
- 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT
- 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Classic LT
- 2009 Kawasaki Vulcan 500LTD