- For 2009, the Kymco Xciting gets a lower, smoke-colored screen, fuel-injection and optional ABS brakes.
- 'Functionally, as a commuter, I’d be inclined to choose one as my daily ride, especially if I was spending a lot of time in stop-and-go traffic or on city streets.'
- Underseat storage for the Kymco Xciting 500.
- The big 15-inch front wheel and long wheelbase keep things stable.
- Wave rotors give the Kymco Xciting a sporty look.
- Freeways are not a problem for Kymco's Xciting 500 maxi-scooter.
- There is full instrumentation: clock, tachometer, fuel and temperature gauges.
- The Xciting 500Ri fires up quickly and is ready to ride right away, thanks to the nicely sorted fuel injection.