Photos of the 2009 Moto Guzzi models.
- Breva V 1100. The universal Moto Guzzi. When Carlo Guzzi established Moto Guzzi back in 1921, he was brimming with simple but effective ideas. The motorcycle was waiting for someone to drag it out of the pioneering age and transform it into a functional and universal means of transport. Guzzi therefore set about designing practical machines to match the needs of the masses. Though often ingenious and innovative, his technology aimed primarily at comfort, easy riding, reliability and duration.
- A true show of class does more than just turn heads. Moto Guzzi shows its sporting soul in its newest naked. This evolved form of the 90° twin cylinder 1200 features new solutions in its design and chassis while giving a new meaning to rider comfort. Just one look at it tells you that it will soon become a cult item for real enthusiasts. The graphics are the same as on competition models, the stylish front discs and the carbon fibre effect exhaust that suggest speed give an immediate impression of the 1200 Sport’s character.
- Fine weather on all roads. It is no coincidence that it bears the name of a wind which blows away the clouds and is a synonym for fine weather. The design is modern, captivating from the first glance, but unmistakably a Moto Guzzi. Accurately designed and finished, it stands out for the soft lines of the anatomical tank, the touch of class given by the three-spoke wheels and the mettle of the sub-fairing pillar. And it's more than just skin deep.
- An Italian custom bike for the US police. Thirty-five years have gone by, but the Moto Guzzi California continues to play a leading role in the collective imagination of motorcyclists throughout the world. In 1971 when the first model was introduced, the custom market was divided into the original US models and their imitations from the East. Moto Guzzi introduced a motorcycle with a strong personality based on the tried and tested frame of the V7 Special and the legendary 90° V-Twin engine with a capacity of 757cc. A winning combination which won international success, not least because it proposed a new way of motorcycling, in contrast to the exaggerated quest for performance. On a Guzzi California, you travelled and you travel - in total relaxation.
- GRISO 1100. The definitive Griso 1100 is here at last and is clearly refusing to be slotted neatly into any conventional category. As befits the latest heir to Moto Guzzi’s unique motorcycling traditions, the Griso 1100 embodies innovative technical solutions and bold styling. No compromise has been made in turning the original concept into reality around the magnificent new V-Twin engine. And like the concept, the reality of the Griso is guaranteed to amaze and to offer a unique riding experience.
- The environmentally-friendly custom bike. What could be better than the classic Nevada 750 equipped with electronic fuel injection? Only Moto Guzzi could surpass itself in this way, injecting a new lease of life into a motorcycle that time alone cannot stop.
- The Guzzi Brothers chose a highly particular test a 4000 mile journey from Mandello del Lario to Lapland in northern Norway, inside the Arctic Circle. A monumental enterprise, considering the disastrous condition of European roads at that time. But in four weeks, Giuseppe reached his destination. The elastic frame with rear suspension was so successful that it was introduced in production machines and the G.T. was named "Norge" in memory of that unprecedented feat. This is why Moto Guzzi decided to name the first Gran Turismo of the new era the Norge.