- Fuerteventura is part of the Canary Islands off the coast of Africa. It was supposedly named after the conquering Jean de Bethencourt's exclaimed, 'Que forte adventure.' Following her ride on the 2009 Suzuki Gladius 650 Janie agrees with the explorer - What a grand adventure!
- The Gladius 650 offers plenty of low-to-midrange torque to make everyday riding more of a hoot.
- The 2009 Suzuki Gladius comes in two styles of the same no-nonsense, two-wheeled armament.
- Gladius makes for an affordable and stylish first purchase.
- A Gladius was an early Roman stabbing sword which was short, precise and easy to handle. Hence the rather apt naming of Suzuki’s new and compact entry-level roadster.
- All the technological wizardry on the 2009 Suzuki Gladius means riders can focus on their form with added confidence in stability.