After a long wait Motorcycle USA.com finally gets a chance to test the all-new 2009 Suzuki GSX-R1000 superbike. See the GSX-R1000 in the photo gallery, then read the 2009 Suzuki GSX-R1000 First Ride report.
- For the first time in eight years the GSX-R1000 is truly all-new.
- Starting from the inside out, this Suzuki features the first totally new engine a GSX-R1000 has seen since its inception.
- More composed at lean? Check.
- They say speed kills. If so, the GSX-R1000 is one deadly machine.
- Showa’s BPF (Big Piston Fork) headlines the 2009 Suzuki GSX-R1000 suspension package.
- The OE production Bridgestone tires are designed just for the GSX-R1000 and are surprisingly good on the racetrack.
- 2009 Suzuki GSX-R1000. Totally updated but is it good enough to be the best in class?
- Could the Suzuki GSX-R1000 be the new Liter-Class horsepower King? We're not betting against it!
- Massive updates including an all-new engine highlight the new GSX-R1000.
- The Suzuki GSX-R1000 is available in three new colors options for 2009.
- Willow Springs played host to the '09 Suzuki GSX-R intro.