See photos of what’s new at the 41st Tokyo Motor Show 2009 in the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show photo gallery.
- Motorcycle USA's Hutchison-san is always reliable for shots like these - Tokyo Motor Show 2009.
- Tokyo, the home of its Motor Show for the 41st time in 2009.
- The Honda CB1100 headlines the 2010 offerings at this year's Tokyo Motor Show.
- Harley-Davidson is facing tough times, like everyone else, but managed to make it to this years exhibition - unlike many others.
- The Honda hybrid van center stage at the Honda booth at the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show.
- Honda CEO Takanobu Ito poses with the CB1100 and VFR1200 at the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show.
- Honda's UX-3 is an interesting take on the concept of personal mobility - Tokyo Motor Show 2009
- MV Agusta in Japan - Tokyo Motor Show 2009
- The Rizla Suzuki girls, always a pleasing site, posing with Suzuki entries at the 41st Tokyo Motor Show.
- The Honda VFR1200 is Honda's big ticket item this year - Tokyo Motor Show 2009
- Yamaha's EC-3, an all-electric scooter claiming 50cc performance.
- The Yamaha EC-f and EC-fs have gathered the most attention at the Yamaha exhibit - Tokyo Motor Show 2009
- The Yamaha EC-f and EC-fs models drew the biggest crowds at the Yamaha booth - 2009 Tokyo Motor Show.