Over two years in the making, Triumph’s latest Daytona 675 is road and track tested in Spain by our friends at MCN. Check out the full story in our 2009 Triumph Daytona 675 First Ride.
- A favorite in the ultra-competitive supersport class, the Triumph Daytona 675 is revamped for 2009.
- An aggressive stance delivers sporting performance on the track and off.
- 2009 Triumph Daytona 675
- The three-cylinder Triumph powerplant gives the Dayonta 675 a distinctive personality.
- More power, less weight, better brakes... The solid Daytona 675 package only benefits from the 2009 changes.
- Revised Nissin front calipers improve the already impressive Daytona 675 braking package.