- 2009 Yamaha V Star 950
- Every girl's crazy bout a sharp-dressed man. Oh yeah, that's what Star is hoping to capture with the stylish appearance of its latest cruiser.
- There is plenty to like about the Star 950 including the nice lines, smooth motor and the attention to detail that Star and Yamaha are famous for.
- Star's new V-Star 950 is an entry-level cruiser is a motorcycle for the masses of new riders looking to get into a stylish ride without having to deal with the bulk of the full-size, large-displacement V-Twins.
- From the low seat height to the belt drive everything about the Star 950 is easy on the rider.
- Folks looking to get away from the urban sprawl and explore the country from the seat of a motorcycle will be interested in the Star 950 Tour. Equipped with saddlebags and a full-coverage windscreen, the touring version rings in well under ten-grand.
- The 2009 Star 950 cruiser looks as good as it rides. Just ask Steve-O, he'll tell ya.