Check out the latest Yamaha sportbikes, including the redesigned 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 right here.
- Retail price for the 2009 R1 is $9990 for the black, $10,090 for the blue and $10,190 for the orange and white, and they are rolling into dealers now.
- Taking cues from its younger sibling, the R6, the R-Uno now has a cast magnesium subframe that is ultra light and reduces weight at the the outer edges of the motorcycle to centralize mass.
- Like their world championship-leading M1, its littler brother has 'mass centralization' on the brain, which the entire motorcycle has been laid out around.
- The Yamaha PR men have dubbed the radical R1 the 'ultimate cornering machine,' which was one of the key areas that they set out to improve over the previous generation.
- Hot on the heels of their very successful redesigned R6 from last year, the much anticipated Yamaha YZF-R1 is all new from top to bottom and it has MotoGP written all over it.
- 2009 YXF-R1 in action.
- Graves logo
- Graves R1 A
- Graves R6 Naked