MotoUSA brings you all the action from the racing sandbox known as Moto-X 338.
- Pro Circuit's Tyla Rattray rode hard all day and it paid off with the overall. Rattray went 2-2 for the win.
- GEICO's Brett Metcalfe had a heartbreaking first moto when he ran out of gas while leading. Just six more turns and he would have scored his first 450 moto win.
- Ryan Dungey clinched his first 450 Motocross Championship after winning the first moto.
- Mike Alessi finally returned to the podium at Southwick after finishing 3-4 for the day.
- Kevin Windham finished seventh in Moto 1 and followed that up with a fifth in Moto 2. K-Dub ended up in the top five for the day.
- This pretty much sums up Red Bull Honda's Andrew Shorts weekend. The Texan struggled with the sand all weekend, finishing 18th overall.
- Ryan Dungey finished off his championship day with another perfect moto score. Dungey is the only rookie to ever win the 450 SX and 450 MX championship.
- GEICO Powersport's Justin Barcia grabbed a great start in Moto 2 and led every lap, holding of Tyla Rattray at the end. The Wild Child finished second for the day.
- Trey Canard too the win in Moto 1, picking up ground on championship rival Christophe Pourcel.
- BT101 bounced back from crashing out of Moto 1 with a second place finish in the second moto.
- Mitchell Dougherty went down leading the pack into the first turn, causing a massive pile-up. John Dowd unfortunately got caught up in carnage, and was unable to finish the second moto due to mechanical issues.
- Matt Goerke was able to repeat his podium finish results of last year at Southwick. Not bad for his first race back!
- TLD's Wil Hahn had great starts in both motos, allowing him to run up in the front pack in both motos.