Motorcycle USA visits the 2010 American Heat Motorcycle Rally where we saw a bunch of cool custom sportbikes, cruisers.
- Vendors set-up on the streets of downtown Palm Springs, California.
- Palm Springs Harley-Davidson was a popular stop on the American Heat Poker Run.
- There were motorcycles parked as far as the eye could see at the 2010 American Heat Motorcycle Weekend.
- This cruiser had a sweet paint job and some cool custom wheels.
- This bike was in true Indian spirit with its vintage look.
- A Harley-Davidson Road King trike with a custom paint job caught people’s eye.
- This bike was custom built out of a garage and got attention from crowds of motorcyclists.
- Another show favorite with its cool bullet-shaped intake, curved pipes and detailed paint job.
- Ben Joseph Beck’s custom cruiser “Lethal” was one of the coolest motorcycles in town.
- The bike competition had a variety of custom motorcycles that included sport bikes and cruisers.