Custom choppers, bobbers, baggers and a couple of motorcycles built by the King of Choppers himself were on display at the fourth annual Arlen Ness Bike Show. Enjoy the pics then be sure to read our Arlen Ness Bike Show Report.
- The AFT Customs girls were on-hand with Jim Guiffra and one of the show bikes that they helped build called LowLa.
- AFT Customs LowLa heads a long row of custom motorcycles. The motorcycle won third place in the Pro Class.
- Arlen Ness, always the a generous ambassador to our industry, was busy talking shop with patrons, posing for pictures and signing autographs.
- It was all about the custom motorcycles at the 4th annual Arlen Ness Bike Show.
- Vintage bikes like this Indian were a popular attraction at the Arlen Ness Bike Show.
- One of the best parts of a good bike show is checking out the vendors' wares.
- The Peligroso bobber was part of the display at Tom Zimberoff's Art of the Chopper booth.
- Motorcyclists perused the swap meet looking for that hard-to-find piece to complete their project bike.
- The unique big-wheeled 'one legger' and the Radio Flyer dragster were a big hit with the kids at the Arlen Ness Bike Show.
- In the beginning,there was Harley-Davidson...
- The talents of the King of Choppers himself is displayed in this stretched-out custom.
- Arlen Ness brought some of his production bikes to display at his fourth annual bike show.
- Denis Manning, the engineering mind behind the World's Fastest Motorcycle, never hesitates to talk to curious people about the BUB 7 streamliner.
- Paul Jeruss of Dynamic Coatings developed a process to pump powder coating through an airbrush gun.
- Kirk Taylor's bobber is an old-school kick-started, hand-shifted 96 c.i. panhead with engraved engine covers.
- Custom bike builder Kirk Taylor told us the story of his bobber that graced the cover of Easyriders twice after being rebuilt after its first run.
- The motto on this primary pretty much sums up the life of Custom Design Studios Kirk Taylor.
- Tom Zimberoff prints and the Peligroso bobber caught the attention of many a passer-by.