Our contributor was on hand at Britain’s National Exhibition Center to take in all the latest motorcycle designs from Birmingham’s Bike Show. Read about the full experience here in the 2010 Birmingham Bike Show.
- With a sleek design the Triumph Tiger 800 offers both practicality and style.
- Well received was the Honda Crossrunner, which models the styling of adventure sportbikes.
- Jorge Lorenzo in the flesh was at the Birmingham bike show with no shortage of fans...
- It was love at first sight for our contributing editor, who fell head over heels for the MV Agusta F3.
- The MV Agusta F3 features a 675cc Triple which produces a claimed 137 horsepower.
- With a pricetag of under $15,000 the MV Agusta F3 is expected to give Japanese brands stiff competition.
- Close-up of radial calipers mounted on the front wheel of the F3.
- Norton CEO Stuart Garner was present to lift the curtain on the new 961 Commando, which features a dual seat.