- The new BMW K1600 GTL uses adaptive headlight technology similar to what’s used on its automobiles in which pitch and yaw of the headlamp automatically adjusts during cornering.
- The BMW K1600 GTL makes use of a 1649cc Inline-Six that is only 21.9 inches wide.
- What you’re looking at is a steam engine built by The Washington Iron Works circa the late 1800s. And yes it is runs and is in perfect condition.
- Another example of an Inline-Six engine as used in this mystery automobile inside Jay’s garage.
- Actor Harrison Ford checks out Jay’s steam engine powered car.
- Jay Leno is an encyclopedia of knowledge when it comes to cars and motorcycles. Here he shares a tale with actor Harrison Ford.
- Here Jay talks about one of his many supercars.
- Leno said that he’s always been impressed by the high level of fit and finish afforded by BMW motorcycles.