Motorcycle-USA takes the latest Superbikes and put’s them to the test in our annual Superbike Smackdown. This is the 2010 BMW S1000RR Comparison track part in the 2010 Superbike Smackdown VII Track.
- 2010 BMW S1000RR Superbike Smackdown VII dyno graph: With over 182 HP and 80 lb-ft of torque there is a new horsepower king.
- The faster actor we know, John Hensley was in awe of the BMW right from the first session on track.
- Waheed goes horn-mono on the BMW S1000RR.
- 2010 BMW S1000RR
- Brembo brakes and the most advanced ABS system on available on a motorcycle today graces the front of the BMW S1000RR.
- The BMW features a low-slung exhaust to centralize the CG.
- 2010 BMW S1000RR features one of most advanced gauge clusters of the gorup.
- 2010 BMW S1000RR from the right...
- ...and from the left. Note the totally different fairing designs from side to side.
- 2010 BMW S1000RR's chassis was solid. The suspension set-up was the issue.
- If there were one place the BMW struggled it would be with the front fork.
- 2010 BMW S1000RR over the cyclone at Thunderhill.
- Expert racer and CT Racing owner Corey Neuer was instantly impressed by the BMW's engine.
- Even Hutch can wheelie the BMW S1000RR!
- 2010 BMW S1000RR at speed at the hands of Waheed.
- "I would love to race a stock BMW just to see what it is capable of!" -Garcia
- BMW's 2010 S1000RR takes on the MotoUSA Superbike Smackdown.
- 2010 BMW S1000RR at speed in the hands of 3-time AMA champ Chuck Sorensen.