Can-Am introduces its 2010 Spyder lineup, including a brand new touring model, the 2010 Can-Am Spyder RT.
- In response to consumer requests, Can-Am revamped its popular three-wheeler, the Spyder, with full touring accoutrements.
- The Spyder RT features a BOSCH-engineered Vehicle Stability System that includes traction and stability control systems and ABS.
- The new touring package on the 2010 Can-Am RT includes saddlebags with 26 liters (6.87 US gal.) of storage and a topcase that provides 43 liters (11.36 gal.) more.
- For riders looking to put on some serious touring miles, the 2010 Can-Am Spyder RT has an optional trailer package that has 622 liters (22 cu. ft.) of storage.
- 'The introduction of the Can-Am Spyder RT now provides options for sport and touring enthusiasts alike,' said Chris Dawson, vice-president and general manager, International division.
- Like what you see? The 2010 Spyder RT roadster will be available for test rides at authorized Can-Am Spyder dealerships this fall.
- Can-Am aims to shake up the touring world with the introduction of its 2010 Spyder RT, complete with saddlebags, a topcase, plush new passenger accomodations, and an optional trailer package.