We traveled to Ventura, California to take part in the 7th Annual David Mann Chopper Fest, a swap meet, bike show and all-around good time. Check out our 2010 David Mann Chopper Fest Review for the lo-down.
- This old Montesa is a progenitor to modern trials bikes.
- We were digging the raspy sound coming out of the triple pipes of this custom Triumph cafe racer.
- The music of The Preachers filled the fairgrounds during the 2010 Chopper Fest.
- This old Triumph chopper with the ram's horn bars was for sale fairly cheap.
- Kickin' it old school! When they said it was a Chopper Fest, the owner of this bike took it seriously.
- This is one of the most unique bike trailers we've seen. But will it help you get out of a speeding ticket?
- Some sick engraving on this custom by the guys at Evil Spirit Engineering.
- What's this guy like again?
- Cold beer anyone? We can see why this bike's owner gets invited to all the parties!
- This guy demonstates the fine art of hand pinstriping. Long live Von Dutch!
- The 2010 David Mann Chopper Fest was a true swap meet. If you looked long and hard enough, you could probably find it there.
- These girls filtered through the crowd promoting a tattoo parlor when they weren't posing for pictures with amorous men.
- It's cool to see the custom bike scene being passed down to the next generation. The David Mann Chopper Fest had a laid back vibe.
- This mini-scooter got a chuckle out of just about everybody.
- An estimated 6000 riders turned out for the 7th Annual David Mann Chopper Fest.
- Look, they go to the same hairdresser!