Photos from the 2010 FIM Motocross World Championship Series at Lommel, Belgium.
- Antonio Cairoli took his fifth overall victory of the '10 season after dominating in both motos.
- Belgian rider Ken De Dycker took sixth-place overall at his home race which he won the year before.
- Rockstar Teka Suzuki's Clement Desalle took third after difficult battle in both motos with David Philippaerts.
- KTM's Rui Gonclaves took seventh overall after finishing sixth in the first moto and seventh in the second.
- After leading for a few laps in Moto 1, KTM's Jeffrey Herlings made a mistake and was pushed back to third. However, the sand specialist came back strong in the second moto to earn second overall.
- Jeffrey Herlings (#111), Shaun Simpson (#11) and Marvin Musquin (#1) at Lommel.
- Harri Kullas Kullas finished right after Paulin and was tied in points with Simpson in seventh-place.
- Marvin Musquin struggled after getting poor starts in both motos. Despite this, he finished third overall in Belgium.
- Max Nagl (#2) returned to the podium in second-place after a long absence.
- Yamaha's Gautier Paulin completed the top-five with a seventh and a fourth-place and moved up two positions in the standings of the Championship.
- Yamaha Monster Energy's David Philippaerts went 4-5 in Belgium after he struggled finding his rhythm.
- Suzuki's Steve Ramon had a difficult time with ruts at Lommel, which caused him to crash in both motos.
- Teka Suzuki's Ken Roczen won his first GP event of the season in the sandy loam of Lommel.
- Suzuki's Arnaud Tonus just finished insdie the top-10 overall after taking eighth in Moto 1 and 11th in Moto 2.