Check out all the latest photos from the 2010 FIM Motocross Grand Prix of Spain.
- Clement Desalle secured the victory in Moto 2 during the 2010 MX1 Grand Prix at Portugal with only two laps to go.
- Cairoli recovered from a bad start in the first heat race to climb back to fifth. He finished second overall at Portugal behind Clement Desalle.
- Championship leader Cairoli finsihed second overall at Round 4 of the 2010 World Motocross Championship in Portugal.
- Despite dislocating his right shoulder in Round 3, Desalle was able to come back and secure his first victory of the 2010 season.
- Jeff Herlings finished second on the podium in MX2 after crashing in Heat 1.
- Marvin Musquin was able to take the red plate from rival Roczen at Round 4 of the 2010 MX2 Championship series
- Nagl took a Heat 1 victory in dominant fashion. but struggled during the second heat for a fifth-place finish.
- Suzuki's Steve Ramon finished ninth overall at Round 4 of the 2010 MX1 Championship series.
- After taking a fourth in Heat 1, Shaun Simpson crashed during the second heat and finished in 21st.