Harley-Davidson introduces the 2010 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Custom motorcycle. Read the full story in our 2010 Road Glide Custom First Ride.
- Thank you, Harley-Davidson, for finally building me my ideal touring motorcycle. I'll take mine in Scarlet Red (pictured) please.
- Although the center storage container is deleted, two smaller storage compartments are added on either side of the front fairing.
- The Road Glide Custom is two rear speakers away from perfection.
- Soaking up the scenery is even more enjoyable aboard Harley-Davidson’s 2010 Road Glide Custom.
- The Road Glide Custom adheres to the pavement similar to what you’d expect from a more sport-oriented motorcycle.
- The Twin Cam 96 cubic-inch V-Twin engine delivered adequate acceleration for the 805 pound Road Glide Custom.
- H-D’s styling department got it right with the 2010 Road Glide Custom. We simply love the way it looks.
- The Road Glide Custom offers a low 29.5-inch seat height. It was especially appreciated in the parking lot or during slow speed maneuvers.
- The Road Glide Custom shares the same fantastic performing chassis as all Harley-Davidson touring motorcycles.
- The 2010 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Custom comes in three solid colors. Pictured above is it in Vivid Black.
- The Road Glide Custom's instrumentation follows in its classic theme. We love the way it looks plus it’s easy to read.