- The Phantom continues in Honda's recent trend to change the appeal of its cruiser motorcycles with a rougher, rawer look.
- The 2010 Honda Phantom Shadow has a low 25.7-inch seat height, forward-mounted controls, and handlebars styled with bobber flair.
- 2010 Honda Shadow Phantom
- The tank-mounted console features an analog speedo, digital odometer, a neutral light indicator, and low fuel, oil temp, and engine warning lights.
- Honda's Spirit has turned into a full-fledged Phantom courtesy of a chopped front fender, a beefier fork, blacked out covers, and a meatier front tire.
- 2010 Honda Shadow RS