Honda’s all-new V-4-powered VFR1200F sport tourer has officially broken cover and MotoUSA is the first to bring you the all-new motorcycle.
- The 2010 Honda VFR1200F looks much better in person than photos no doubt.
- 2010 Honda VFR1200F side detail.
- A look at the cockpit from the all-new Honda VFR.
- Cut-away of Honda's dual-clutch motorcycle transmission. A first for the motorcycle world.
- 2010 Honda VFR1200F
- Designed with two-up riding in mind, the new VFR is a true sport touring machine.
- Styling for the new V-4 comes from MotoGP according to Honda. What do you think?
- Honda's 2010 VFR is completely new from the ground up.
- Exhaust gasses at expelled from the V-4 powerplant via a very interesting looking muffler.
- Honda's V-4 engine comes from MotoGP technology. Could we see V-4 powered Honda sportbikes in the near future? We don't doubt it as the cost to design the engine has already been covered.
- 2010 Honda VFR1200F looking straight at ya. Love it or hate it.
- A rear-view of the 2010 Honda VFR shows totally redesigned ergonomics.
- Shaft-drive highlights the new Honda.