- Hyosung hopes to cut into a share of the entry-level cruiser market with its 2010 ST7.
- The 2010 Hyosung ST7 is offered in black, red or white and lists for $7,299.
- The 2010 ST7 is powered by a 678cc, 90-degree V-Twin with DOHC and 8-valves per cylinder.
- With a wide tank, pullback handlebars,and sweeping fenders, Hyosung's ST7 has the classic styling cues capable of attracting riders looking for an entry-level cruiser.
- The ST7's front end features a 41mm telescopic fork with a 16-inch wheel covered by a large, sweeping fender.
- 'There was a call for a classically styled version of our popular cruiser. We answered it,' said Hyosung's Brian Rose.