Motorcycle-USA finds out what life is like on four wheels with Kawasaki’s line of Brute Force ATVs at the Badlands Off-Road Park in Indiana. See what it’s like in the Kawasaki Brute Force and Teryx Badlands Tour.
- The Badlands Off-Road Park in Attica, Indiana offers a wonderful assortment of terrain.
- 2010 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 4x4 in Sunbeam Red.
- Waheed reaches into the Indiana jungles muddy waters to retrieve the winch hook to start his solo recovery process.
- A button on the handlebar activates the Warn winch.
- The 2010 Kawasaki Brute Force 750i in Dark Royal Red retails for $8699.
- Four wheel drive allows you to climb up rocky surfaces without issue.
- The Warn winch accessory features a long metal cable that you can hook to another fixed object, like a tree, to leverage against.
- One of the best things about Kawasaki’s line of ATVs is that they allow you to explore parts of the earth that you normally wouldn’t ever get to explore.
- Even with the Brute Force’s four-wheel drive and the locking front differential you can still get stuck as Waheed demonstrates.
- As you can see even the 633cc engine in the Brute Force 650 has plenty of power.
- The Brute Force 650 delivers a more sporty ride as compared to the the more utility-based 750i 4x4 quad.
- Waheed bestows the Brute Force 650 with his seal of sport riding approval.
- Pictured above is Kawasaki’s more affordable Prairie 360 4x4 in Camo for $6399.
- Check out Kawasaki’s latest 2011 Tankxxx mini-tank! Just kidding this was some dude’s custom tank that he was ripping around Badlands on.